While it is true Clayton Paulk and Associates is an accounting firm, our services extend far beyond tax time. Take a look at everything CPA can do for you and your company.
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or service
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
Let us help you develop a powerful Strategic Business Plan that drives your business to the level of success you deserve. Learn more about Strategic Business Planning.
- Save enough for a comfortable retirement
- Pay for your child’s college education
- Protect your family in case you become disabled
- Achieve your investment goals
- Leave a legacy for your heirs.
Building and preserving your personal wealth requires specialized attention. You get one-on-one guidance and a comprehensive financial plan that helps manage risk, improve performance, and ensure the growth and longevity of your wealth. Learn more about Personal Financial Planning
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
Entrepreneurs are often too busy to keep their own books. We take care of your books for you, freeing your time so you can focus on running your business and generating profits. Learn more about Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping the government out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
The key to successfully – and legally – reducing your tax liability is planning. We proactively recommend tax savings strategies to maximize your after-tax income. Because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year – instead of just at the end of the year, businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law. Learn more about Tax and Financial Guidance.